Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Family

We finally had some family photos taken. I think they turned out nice... You never know what might happen when you're trying to take pictures of little kids. We're doing well. We bought a house in July and we're slowly working on fixing it up. Jason is busy at work, but mostly busy thinking of his next spot to hunt. He got a bull elk with his bow in September and just last night brought home an antelope buck. I feel busier than ever although I'm pretty much staying home full time. I'm working very little at the hospital these days. The kids are growing like weeds. Shy is so close to crawling she just hasn't quite figured it out yet. Carter is so busy that he has decided the afternoon nap is a thing of the past, much to mommy's dismay! He loves to build and paint and color and drive and run and the list goes on and on.


5 comments:

Romney Family said...

They turned out so cute!!! Your kids sure are growing up. How fun to have a house to fix up. Being a mom sure keeps all of us busy. I feel like I am busy all the time but never have anything to show for it. Thanks for the udate!!

Jason and Gina said...

Those are some great pictures! You have such cute kids! I know how you feel about the hunting. My Jason still has three deer tags left to fill. I can't wait for hunting season to be over!

dna said...

Sooo cute! And the kids ones are adorable... These pictures make me miss you so much! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. xoxo

Courtney said...

Congratulations on your house! That is exciting! I love your family pictures. Your kids are really cute. Carter has changed a lot since we last saw him.

Liz said...

Hey, Britney! I figured sooner or later I'd find you in the blogger world. Everytime I run talk to Michelle she asks if I know how your doing. Congrats on the house! We just bought ours in June and are fixing it up as well. You've got some serious cute kids! I'm totally going to be spying on your blog now!